Established in 2009, Medical Confidence’s role is to assist and empower patients to be informed and active participants in their health and healthcare decisions. Medical Confidence provides individuals with access to a level of clinical knowledge and expertise that often is only available through costly private clinics. Engaged patients have more confidence in their treating team of medical practitioners and are more actively involved in their diagnosis, treatment plan and recovery. Working with Medical Confidence, our Clients have access to a coast-to-coast network consisting of more than 11,000 Specialists across more than 800 areas of specializations.
Medical Confidence works with the individual consumer and has partnered with top insurance providers and employers, to offer assistance in identifying the right specialist, scheduling appointments, reviewing diagnostic testing, coaching, preparing questions for the appointment, post-appointment treatment planning and medication review and monitoring.
Medical Confidence’s partnership with our Clients, employers and/or insurance providers has shown a significant reduction in physician specialist appointment wait times, post-surgery recovery time, increased satisfaction in appointment outcomes. Employers and insurance providers realize reduced benefit costs to due to absences.
Our extensive team consists of experts in their respective fields including, but not limited to Registered Nurses, Registered Practical Nurses, Social Workers and individuals with a passion for helping others. This team approach allows us to offer our Clients a caring, educated and diverse professional team: whether routine surgery or those facing the challenges of mental illness, we are able to support and individualize our Client’s care plan for their specific needs.
Medical Confidence is looking for the ideal candidate to complement our team as a Healthcare Administrator! The ideal candidate loves prides themselves on being a master of organization and balancing a variety of tasks with little effort! They are full of positive energy and being part of a team/work family! They are the very definition of initiative; they think outside the box and always get the job done! This position affords the successful candidate the luxury to work from home, which means the candidate is required to use a variety of communication methods effectively and must be computer and telecom savvy!
- Responding to client inquiries via email and phone;
- Entering client information and reports using various company technology systems in a proficient, accurate and timely manner;
- Faxing, emailing and/or calling internal and external stakeholders and clients;
- Scheduling appointments and record retrieval;
- Assisting and supporting all departments;
- Collecting and distributing client information as required;
- Able to deliver results in a timely manner;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills. English & French, both verbal and written.
- Computer/tech savvy;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as an administrator;
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail;
- Problem solver;
- Positive and energetic;
- Both an independent and team player.
- Prior experience working within Healthcare.
- Prior experience working in a remote position.
- This job operates in a work from home environment.
- The position is full-time (Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST.).
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Government clearance will be required for one of our federal clients.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send recent CV and cover letter to Lara Hoshowsky, Director Operations at email@example.com.